Re: Question about condensed score

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Question about condensed score
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 21:51:17 +0200

Rip _Mus <ripetizioni.musica@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
> does anyone happen to have an answer?
> I just can't understand this behavior...
>
> Thank you
>
> Il mer 16 ago 2023, 08:18 Rip _Mus <ripetizioni.musica@gmail.com> ha
> scritto:
>
>> Good morning everyone,
>> going back to the solution written by David, I found that simply adding
>> the Duration_line_engraver causes the example to fail to compile.
>> Can anyone tell me why this happens?

This is just the Duration_line_engraver unable to deal with frenched
scores (basically, it needs to check that a grob is still live before
doing certain operations on it).  This is easy to get wrong since
frenched scores are not typically specifically tested for.

Putting its original author in Cc.

--
David Kastrup