Re: Question about condensed score

From: Rip _Mus
Subject: Re: Question about condensed score
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 17:14:12 +0200

In fact, sadly, I haven't found any trace of this in the documentation.
I imagined a solution, a bit like a programmer, but I don't know how to implement yet.
The idea is to be able to change the instrumentName conditionally:
- if the staffGroup contains less than two staves (because one of them is hidden to create the condensed score), the instrumentName of the staffGroup is "fl. 1-2" and the instrumentName of the two staves is '();
- otherwise, the instrumentName of the staffGroup is '() and the instrumentName of the two staves is "fl.1" and "fl. 2".

Unfortunately, to achieve this, I need a little more knowledge than I have...