Re: Question about condensed score

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Question about condensed score
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 21:24:40 +0200

Rip _Mus <ripetizioni.musica@gmail.com> writes:

> wow!!
> Now I understand Knute's answer too.
> Unfortunately, opening the page in the Italian version, the documentation
> relating to the Keep_alive_together_engraver is not there.

Its internals are documented, but its remove-layer settings are not
really documented as a user-level feature.  Part of the reason is that
there should actually be a user-level layer of commands around the core
settings, and _that_ should then get user-level documentation.

But the skeleton of the feature can be made to walk without being
fleshed out.

> Thank you very much for the solution, thank you very much!

Well, it is more embarrassing than anything.  But occasionally I do
catch questions for that functionality.

--
David Kastrup