Annotated tuplet bracket

From: Gregory Evans
Subject: Annotated tuplet bracket
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 18:41:59 -0500

Hello,
I am trying to imitate a notation that is sometimes found in scores where tuplets are of uncommon duration (I can provide an incipt if necessary). I have seen the ratio of a tuplet bracket annotated with a parenthesized note head *above* the tuplet number when the bracket is up and *below* when the bracket is down. I was hoping for an interface where all I supply is a markup to be placed by the tuplet number, while the position of the markup is automatically placed relative to the bracket direction. Ideally the markup annotation would not displace the typical position of the tuplet number.

Has anyone come across this?

regards,
greg evans