Re: trillSpan question:

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: Re: trillSpan question:
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 18:11:11 -0800

Hi Kira;

  No problem! I do very much appreciate comments regarding the
performance aspects of the music I try to engrave.

  I think I will write my own trill function for midi (not in
Scheme/Guile :-) but in Perl) which will generate alternating 32nd
notes or something like that which I can just dump into a Lilypond
macro specified for midi.  Then I suppose I could do the same thing
for a mordent, a turn, etc.

Thanks,
Ken