Re: trillSpan question:

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: Re: trillSpan question:
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 17:27:28 -0800

Hi Kira;

  Thank you for your elaboration on the performance aspects of the trill.

  I implemented the trill span; it was not intuitive to me to end the
trill span on the following note, but it seems to work.

  I implemented articulate.ly on the piece and the trill sounds
***AWFUL*** It sounds like someone knocked over the Piano!

  I don't think the 8notes.com's Piano arrangement of the "Prince of
Denmark's March" (or "Trumpet Voluntary"), composed by Jeremiah
Clarke, should sound so terrible with articulate.ly implemented, but I
guess I'm expecting too much from midi.

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott