Re: Feedback wanted: syntax highlighting in the LilyPond documentation

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Feedback wanted: syntax highlighting in the LilyPond documentation
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 11:35:53 +0100

Am Di., 4. Jan. 2022 um 11:15 Uhr schrieb Paul McKay <plmcky@gmail.com>:

> Hi
> Speaking as someone whose eyesight isn't quite as good as it used to be,

Same problem here

> I'd like to suggest that anything in a colour is also in bold so that there
> are enough pixels for me to see what the colour is.

I'd go even further, why not all bold, apart from comments?
At least that's the way I configured my own editor.

I don't have strong feelings about colors, though. My own
configuration is indeed like "angry fruit salad", but I doubt there
will be any setting satisfying everyone.

Cheers,
  Harm