Re: quoted tuplet bracket within staff

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: quoted tuplet bracket within staff
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 16:01:07 +0000 (UTC)

>> Well, you got the wrong property here.  outside-staff-priority
>> tells how to stack outside-staff objects with one another.  What
>> you need here is
>>
>>      \override CueVoice.TupletBracket.staff-padding = ##f

Aah, I only tried `padding` to no avail.  Thanks a lot!

> So, Werner, this should be the solution you were looking for?

Yes, that's it!

Again, thanks a lot to all of you wonderful guys who provided a
solution within a few hours.

Below is what I'm going to use.

    Werner

tuplet-up = {
  \override CueVoice.TupletBracket.staff-padding = ##f
  \override CueVoice.TupletBracket.padding = #1.5
  \override CueVoice.TupletBracket.direction = #UP
}

x = { r2 \tuplet 3/2 { g4 a b } r2 \tuplet 3/2 { c'4 a g } }

\addQuote "qx" \x

{
  r2 \cueDuring #"qx" #DOWN {
    \tuplet-up