Re: Unwanted space around cautionary accidental

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Unwanted space around cautionary accidental
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 01:36:42 +0100

Hello Jean,

About the difference in horizontal skylines:
As regular accidentals get be parenthesized and cautionary accidentals can be
unparenthesized I think it is still legitimate to let behave
AccidentalCautionary behave the same way. According to the source flats and
double flats get a bit more padding to the right, but I don’t actually find
any difference between these two.

Cheers,
Valentin