Re: Sending around contexts

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Sending around contexts
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 19:30:30 +0200

Hello Kieren,

I guess the main problems are:

1) The user interface to this method is maybe not optimal. After all, this is
not a ready developed solution, but a quick test implementation. We do not
want to change the user interface if possible, as that breaks working scores.
So before pushing such a thing to master we should be convinced that the user
interface is good.

2) The specific implementation should behave well in a way you can expect that
it won’t break working scores. E.g. my tag-based solution might cause problems
if some score were to use the same tags (thus one would need to make sure that
the tags are specific enough that they wouldn’t get used accidentally for
something else.

But you can clone the repo and add the changes. From there the discussion can
be continued.

Cheers,
Valentin