Re: ANN: Spontini-Editor 1.0 released

From: Saul Tobin
Subject: Re: ANN: Spontini-Editor 1.0 released
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 19:15:22 -0700

Got it, thanks.

This particular project is quite large and can't be updated past 2.18 due to a change in the behavior of staff changing during part combining, which breaks the method I use for managing wind staves. I'm not aware of a way to accomplish comparable functionality in 2.19 or newer. I spent a few months a couple years ago trying to write a patch but I eventually gave up.