ANN: Spontini-Editor 1.0 released

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: ANN: Spontini-Editor 1.0 released
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 21:06:44 +0200

Hello all,

I just drafted a new release (1.0) of Spontini-Editor, which is now compatible with LilyPond 2.23.0 to 4

https://github.com/paopre/Spontini

Furthermore, it offers a tool that allows you to include or exclude blocks from the building process of the score.

I encourage the use of the editor, which I could test intensively, because it is essentially bug-free, it works perfectly on a Raspberry PI (or any similar cheap hw) and it allows you to create *very complex* piano scores.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

HTH
P.