Re: convert-ly

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: convert-ly
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 15:18:55 -0700

Then rename convert-ly to convert-ly.py. Windows won't be able to know that it's a Python program otherwise.

--
Knute Snortum

On Mon, May 31, 2021, 2:00 PM Brian Barker <b.m.barker@btinternet.com> wrote:
At 13:38 31/05/2021 -0700, Knute Snortum wrote:
>First off, you have "C:\Program Files (x86)\LilyPond\usr\bin" in
>your path. Check that the path exists (use File Explorer) and check
>that both convert-ly.py and python.exe are in that folder.

That was my earlier point. No, the file placed there in the 2.22
Windows installation is named convert-ly, not convert-ly.py. That's
the questioner's problem - or at least one of them.

Brian BarkerĀ