Re: changing feta23 fonts

From: darkijah
Subject: Re: changing feta23 fonts
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 14:10:04 +0200

Like this is what it says:

""The Feta font provides musical symbols at eight different sizes. Each font is tuned for a different staff size: at a smaller size the font becomes heavier, to match the relatively heavier staff lines. The recommended font sizes are listed in the following table:""

And the table of the different font names - but I do not see a command that I need to write to change the font Feta18-20-22 or whatever in the place where it tells me about it.

Dearly regards
- Darkijah