Re: changing feta23 fonts

From: darkijah
Subject: Re: changing feta23 fonts
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 13:48:59 +0200

Abraham... I just wanted to figure out HOW to change the notefond from whatever is it to one of the feta 18, 20 or whatever size - that was all I was looking for.

For the other one responding which name alludes me.
thanks for the size tip on the notehead that might be useful as well! :)

Dearly regards
- Darkijah