Re: changing feta23 fonts

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: changing feta23 fonts
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 08:04:31 -0500

On 5/13/2021 11:18 PM, darkijah@jesusgod-pope666.info wrote:
Where do I find the option for these fonts to change them

I'm not sure what you want the fonts changed TO, but here's some information:

<http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.22/Documentation/notation/replacing-the-notation-font>

More font choices and their usage info is available at Abraham Lee's Music Type Foundry:

<http://www.musictypefoundry.com/>

And if you want to actually EDIT the Feta font, that's also possible. That's getting more into LilyPond development than just regular usage, and not really expected for relative beginners like you or me. I know effectively nothing about it. But here's the info:

<http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.22/Documentation/contributor/modifying-the-emmentaler-font>

--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA