Re: Teaching

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: Re: Teaching
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 13:32:05 -0500

Calvin - following up on my earlier email - I'm happy to make the LP code available (it's not on CPDL, just the PDF/MID files) if you think it might be of us. Some of it is older code, when I was learning LP, and though I've developed my personal SOP for using LP, I've not gone back to older code to align it when how I use LP now. A long way of saying that some of the code is less elegant and not how I'd write it today after ten years using LP.

Regards.
--

“Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence.”

― Aristotle