Re: Teaching

From: Jacques Menu
Subject: Re: Teaching
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 10:11:23 +0200

Hello Calvin,

On 13 mai 2021, at 00:28, Calvin Ransom <calvinjransom@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,
I am a grade 11 student at my high school attempting to teach the junior band at my school the basics of LilyPond. Each student has a chorale book and they are each choosing a short chorale from it to engrave. I would like to show them examples of the immense capabilities LilyPond has. If you have any examples please email me.