Re: Testing testing is there connection?

From: * Darkijah-Anders Jehovahsøn *
Subject: Re: Testing testing is there connection?
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 19:10:37 +0200

Awesome I will take a look although i am using version 2.22.1
Thanks.

On 2021-05-13 10:45, Jacques Menu wrote:
Hello Darkijah,
In order to be able to help you, we need so-called Minimum Working
Examples, exhibiting the problem in as much isolation as possible.
I’d advise you to start with much simpler examples, so as to grasp
the look and feel of working with LilyPond.
A nice day!
JM

Yea, I will further look into things as time goes - I am totally green
so I should wait for further experience on reporting bugs.

I think I am doing pretty good with toying around with Lilypond :) As
far as I am enjoying myself doing it and building things - everything
is good. I am now looking into getting Flute images working, I would
think it is possible to have a active script make it automatically
with the holes like the Color script. Anyone have something I can look
into that has already been made, so I can fine tune it for my own use
and others? I would think Lilypond should be able to automaticalle
fill the holes in the flute for a specific note so one does not need
to fill it every single time. That would be very helpful.

Not flutes at all. But maybe this may provide some food for thought?
Different diagram type, homebrewn. This will not run in recent LilyPond
without using convert-ly -ed on the file. But I don't know how recent
the version is you are using, so I include the unconverted version.

It at least shows the kind of "automatism" you asked about, though with
a regular key layout.