Re: Testing testing is there connection?

From: darkijah
Subject: Re: Testing testing is there connection?
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 11:18:30 +0200

On 2021-05-13 10:45, Jacques Menu wrote:
Hello Darkijah,

In order to be able to help you, we need so-called Minimum Working
Examples, exhibiting the problem in as much isolation as possible.

I’d advise you to start with much simpler examples, so as to grasp
the look and feel of working with LilyPond.

A nice day!

JM

Yea, I will further look into things as time goes - I am totally green so I should wait for further experience on reporting bugs.

I think I am doing pretty good with toying around with Lilypond :) As far as I am enjoying myself doing it and building things - everything is good. I am now looking into getting Flute images working, I would think it is possible to have a active script make it automatically with the holes like the Color script. Anyone have something I can look into that has already been made, so I can fine tune it for my own use and others? I would think Lilypond should be able to automaticalle fill the holes in the flute for a specific note so one does not need to fill it every single time. That would be very helpful.

Sorry for the triple posting, my bad - and I meant that my first lilypond was made 2 days ago and the second was worked on yesterday. Today I will begin to look into the Tin-Whistle/Flute thing and learn a little on that. My brain is mostly fresh, at least as fresh as it gets when it never gets a break.

Thanks have a nice day as well JM
This is amazing, I wonder if Lilypond could actually be used as a beginner for programmers - I already have done things that I have never understood and used before. And it seems on a lower level then real programming.

Dearly regards - Darkijah