Should I use tin-whistle or flute and script to automatically fill the n

From: darkijah
Subject: Should I use tin-whistle or flute and script to automatically fill the notes with the correct holes
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 12:50:30 +0200

On the help page: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/woodwind-diagrams

There only seem to be flute, but in the examples I have found they also have tin-whistle. I am going for making something for the penny/tin whistle but what should I use?

Anyone know if there exist a script that makes the notes with the fingering automatically so you just need to fix the note and the script will fix the rest for the correct fingering? That would be very helpful - if anyone knows of something I can tune and sort out for my own and others use. I am also thinking of some coloring as well that be added if I can sort out the commands for colors :)

Dearly regards
- Darkijah