\override Custos #'neutral-direction = #UP - command for all Custos?

From: darkijah
Subject: \override Custos #'neutral-direction = #UP - command for all Custos?
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 12:29:58 +0200

Just a minor thing, I tried this out and it work in what sheet and not the other - what I realized was that it was only working for the middle Custos. I looked for a command for all Custos, but can't seem to find it.

Anyway knows the command for making all Custos go up like they do in the 1600 century song books I have seen? Thanks!

Dearly regards
Darkijah - Denmark