Re: Should I use tin-whistle or flute and script to automatically fill t

From: darkijah
Subject: Re: Should I use tin-whistle or flute and script to automatically fill the notes with the correct holes
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 13:05:13 +0200

On 2021-05-13 12:50, darkijah@jesusgod-pope666.info wrote:
On the help page:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/woodwind-diagrams

There only seem to be flute, but in the examples I have found they
also have tin-whistle.
I am going for making something for the penny/tin whistle but what should I use?

Anyone know if there exist a script that makes the notes with the
fingering automatically so you just need to fix the note and the
script will fix the rest for the correct fingering? That would be very
helpful - if anyone knows of something I can tune and sort out for my
own and others use. I am also thinking of some coloring as well that
be added if I can sort out the commands for colors :)

Dearly regards
- Darkijah

Here are some help for the search page overall that I am overlooking at the moment, although do not see any script. If one can colorize the specifics notes, one should also be able to work out a script that can automatically fix whatever fingering is needed for each note I would think :)

It should be able to read the Notes and then infer the rest of such a script, and make an overlay of colors, although I have yet to see a function for making colors on the holes or the flute part yet. But it seems that it can be done with most other things, so I would guess it can be done here as well.

Help much appreciated!

https://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Search?q=woodwind-diagram

Dearly regards - Darkijah