Re: Keeping original system distances

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: Keeping original system distances
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 18:03:54 +0100

Hi Calvin,
You can specify a certain distance, e.g.:

\paper {
  system-system-spacing.basic-distance = 15 % <= to be set properly
  %ragged-bottom = ##f
  %ragged-last-bottom = ##f
}

HTH, cheers,
Pierre

Le lun. 8 févr. 2021 à 17:57, Calvin Ransom <calvinjransom@gmail.com> a écrit :
I am attempting to conserve the spacing when combining two scores together. I want score one on one page and score two on the next page but when I use \pageBreak it changes the spacing of the systems in an unwanted way, is there a way for me to prevent this from happening?
I am using the \include command to combine multiple scores into one document,
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Calvin Ransom
British Columbia