Re: Keeping original system distances

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: Keeping original system distances
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 09:18:19 -0800

On 2021-02-08 1:50 am, Calvin Ransom wrote:
I am attempting to conserve the spacing when combining two scores together. I want score one on one page and score two on the next page but when I use
\pageBreak it changes the spacing of the systems in an unwanted way, is
there a way for me to prevent this from happening?
I am using the \include command to combine multiple scores into one
document,
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If I had to guess, you may need to use ragged-bottom [1].

[1]: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.22/Documentation/notation/fixed-vertical-spacing-paper-variables

-- Aaron Hill