Re: architecture document?

From: Adam Griggs
Subject: Re: architecture document?
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 12:51:59 +0900

Hello,

This page should point you in the right direction:
https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/136571/musixtex-vs-lilypond

More on MusiXTeX:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MusiXTeX
https://www.ctan.org/pkg/musixtex

Sadly,
MusiXTeX suffered a terrible blow with the accidental death of its maintainer in 2003, and to quote the official documentation, "Since then, the only significant update to MusiXTEX has been in version 1.15 (April 2011) which takes advantage of the greater capacity of the eTEX version of TEX."

Adam.