Re: Markup in left and right margins

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Markup in left and right margins
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 20:53:00 +1100

Hi Matthew,

A good question. But I would have thought that margins are exactly that - margins. I don't think LilyPond was ever conceived to support marginal annotations and complex print formatting. Wouldn't you have to narrow your content in whatever way so as to create left or right vertical space and simply add it there, so, inside the margins? But I am sure all the TeX experts on the list will chime in.

Andrew