Re: Forzando in Lilypond 2.20

From: Martín Rincón Botero
Subject: Re: Forzando in Lilypond 2.20
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 20:37:46 +0200

No worries! Since I don’t have your file, I can’t know what warning you get.
On 3. Oct 2020, 19:59 +0200, Mike Dean <deanmi2@aquinas.edu>, wrote:
Martin: Perfect!!! Thanks
Now to hide the warning 3/4 before the start of the Trio (I can take the  \time 3/4
out, but that also takes out the time sig at the start of the Trio)....looking at the LSR did not give me anything to get a handle on
Mike Dean