Re: Forzando in Lilypond 2.20

From: antlists
Subject: Re: Forzando in Lilypond 2.20
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 09:18:21 +0100

On 03/10/2020 03:32, Mike Dean wrote:
Not really sure how to get the fermata over the repeat bar line rather than over the clef on the next line

Isn't this the default behaviour of \uFermata and friends?

Sorry I can't from memory be more specific, but I know my battle with fermatas was getting them to go over notes, rather than sticking themselves ove barlines where they wanted to be ...

Oh - just noticed you said "on the next line" - which might be the problem - it's put it over the "start" of the bar rather than the end. That might be a fruitful line of enquiry ...

Cheers,
Wol