Re: Forzando in Lilypond 2.20

From: Mike Dean
Subject: Re: Forzando in Lilypond 2.20
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 19:32:09 -0700

\version 2.20
g'4 e8 c d b |
c4_\markup Fine r \bar ":|." \mark\markup{\musicglyph #"scripts.ufermata"}
}
 %End Minuet section
\break
\relative c''{
\time 3/4
\partial 4
\repeat volta 2 {
e8\mp \mark  "Trio" }

Not really sure how to get the fermata over the repeat bar line rather than over the clef on the next line ... I did figure out how to get the Trio mark
I'm also not sure where to put this override to remove the warning time signature (checking the snippet repository didn't give me any clues)
\once \overrideTimeSignatureSettings = ##(#f #t #t)

Mike Dean

On Thu, Oct 1, 2020 at 2:00 PM antlists <antlists@youngman.org.uk> wrote:
On 01/10/2020 19:27, Carl Sorensen wrote:
> Variables can only be defined at top level, not inside a score.
>
> https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.20/Documentation/notation/file-structure

I just shove all of this sort of stuff in an include file, and include
it at the top.

I've come across things like sffz and so on, so as I come across them
they go in this include file and they're there for next time I need them.

Cheers,
Wol