Re: Problems with Internals manual

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: Problems with Internals manual
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 09:35:05 +0100

Robin,

Thanks. Fair enough. I guessed and experimented and got the result that I wanted. But I'm not quite sure how I managed it!

A problem I had with minimum-X-extent is that it's a pair, but the description describes it as a distance, which I'd have thought was a single number!

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:lilypond@ptoye.com
www.ptoye.com