Re: Clef "treble_8"

From: Hans Åberg
Subject: Re: Clef "treble_8"
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 22:17:39 +0100

> On 10 Feb 2020, at 19:53, Michael Käppler <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Am 10.02.2020 um 16:56 schrieb Noeck:
>>
>> If you don’t know what to look for to find the name, this page could help:
>> https://joramberger.de/files/lilypond_visualindex.pdf
> Wow, this is pretty cool! Why isn't this part of the official docs?

Since the guitar is a transposing instrument, sounding one octave lower than
written, I tend to think one should be able to either enter the written pitches
with the MIDI sounding one octave lower, or enter the pitches as sounded,
written one octave higher.

The LilyPond \transposition does the former, but the second might be useful if
changing the instrument.