Re: OOolilypond Libre Office extension : insert object large as full pag

From: Dario Marrini
Subject: Re: OOolilypond Libre Office extension : insert object large as full page
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2020 16:18:03 +0100

I thank all you,
but let me understand where this lilypond-preamble.ly should be, and I'm trying to create the default snippet, but it creates a full page object.
Here the screenshots.

Thanks

Dario

Il giorno dom 9 feb 2020 alle ore 15:29 Klaus Blum <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Klaus Blum wrote
> Could you post a screenshot of your OOoLilyPond window and your
> OOoLilyPond
> Config dialog? Maybe this could help to find the problem.

Version 0.4.0 and 0.5.0 are very old. You should remove them and try again
with the latest stable version 0.5.12.

Could you then provide the screenshots mentioned above?
And:
After inserting the full-page object, please start OOoLilyPond again and
click the "Ly Output" button. Now a new window will open. Please add a
screenshot of that as well.

I hope this will provide enough information to find the problem.  :)

Cheers,
Klaus