Re[2]: OOolilypond Libre Office extension : insert object large as full

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re[2]: OOolilypond Libre Office extension : insert object large as full page
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 11:49:40 +0100

Hi Dario,

Am 10.02.2020 um 10:17 schrieb Dario Marrini <address@hidden>:
Hi Klaus, I found the problem

I don't know why, but the Default.ly in OOoLilyPond-templates directory , that's located in my home directory, /home/dario/, had no "\include lilypond-preamble.ly" line; I think because may be it was coming from prevoius version of the extension; after deleting every file and directory in my home referring to OOoLilypond, I removed the extension and I added it again, and now it works properly.
May be it would have been enough to do restore default templates, but I didn't think to do it.
That would have been my next suggestion - now that we know that your last test has been successful.
I'm surprised that the "include..." line was missing in your templates. AFAIK it is part of the (non-SVG) templates since OLy 0.4.0 which has been released about ten years ago.

I hope the extension will be useful for you. Some new features are coming soon.  :)

Cheers,
Klaus