Re: Notes or chords sustained with a pedal

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Re: Notes or chords sustained with a pedal
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 09:59:04 +0100

Hi Harm,
Ref.: "Aaron's code should work. If not, I'd be interested how you do “my score". Probably one could track down the problem.”

This is a very kind offer.

What do you want to see?
Surely not the complete _ly.tex-file? (Some 600 lines of code).
Perhaps  the score-definition + the relevant system, i.c. the last of the sore, containing bb 54-58. ?

I’ll try to make a relevant test-file.
It will take some time, just before Christmas.

Anyway, thanks for your offer to help me.

Best regards,

Robert