Re: Notes or chords sustained with a pedal

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Re: Notes or chords sustained with a pedal
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 11:52:22 +0100

Hi Aaron, Mark, Kieren and Rutger,

Many thanks for your solutions for my “Laissez vibrer”-problem.
I’m very impressed by your "LilyPond -creativity”.
Introducing  my notes into your examples works perfectly.
Unfortunatly, introducing your codes into my scores either does not change anything, when I use my own score-definition, or they do not compile when I use yours, or better, the crucial elements of your scores.
I’ve spent hours to find and try to remove the causes of the errors, to no avail.

I use “my score” for all of my piano transcriptions, and so far the only thing that sometimes fails is connecting arpeggio’s but I know the remedy.
Maybe I should mention that I use TeXShop as my editor.

So, in the end, I will stay with my own tweaks that resulted in a, for me, acceptable notation, as in the screenshot I attached in my mail of a few days ago.

Thanks again.

Best regards, Robert