Re: Glyph sample sheet

From: Lukas-Fabian Moser
Subject: Re: Glyph sample sheet
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 13:32:50 +0200

Oh yes, this is what I was *not* thinking about, damn ...
So unfortunately I can't use that file ...

But it should be very easy to replace words & music by something else if all other technical requirements are met in the file.

For example "Swing low" or some other 19th century tune, or something custom-tailored and CC licensed. I would be willing to provide this when the technical details are clear.

Best
Lukas