Re: Glyph sample sheet

From: Lukas-Fabian Moser
Subject: Re: Glyph sample sheet
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 20:08:04 +0200

https://github.com/frescobaldi/frescobaldi/pull/1075#issuecomment-527535750 is
a screencast of how the font preview currently looks like. Note that I haven't
implemented the use of *text* fonts yet.

This works nicely for me (from the show-available-fonts Frescobaldi branch).

But what I was thinking: While debugging, it might be helpful to see the Lilypond output when the font preview is generated. But in "actual life", I think it would be preferable to keep the previous selected font in the image for easier comparison. But of course, then some progress bar during the generation of the preview images would be desirable, and I have no idea how hard this is to obtain during a Lilypond run.

Best
Lukas