Glyph sample sheet

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Glyph sample sheet
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2019 14:55:46 +0000

Hi all,

I've had a new look at my Frescobaldi feature of a better font preview dialog
and would like to finalize the work at least for a preliominary stage
(displaying the various available text and music fonts without all the bells &
whistles to support all sorts of possible insertion in the document).

I'd be glad about someone contributing a sample file that can be used as a
"glyph sample sheet" to show the bare looks of a music font (as per
https://github.com/frescobaldi/frescobaldi/pull/1075#issuecomment-459260351).
This doesn't necessarily have to be a complete list of glyphs like you have it
in a specimen file for a text font but some form of file that presents
(presumably on one page) the characteristic of a music font, without the
appearance of "music" getting in the way of the font design.

Best
Urs