Re: Changing system-system-distance between scores

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: Changing system-system-distance between scores
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 10:35:06 +0200

Hi Ben,
See: http://lilypond.org/website/tiny-examples.html
Cheers,
Pierre

Le jeu. 22 août 2019 à 13:20, address@hidden <address@hidden> a écrit :
This seems like it should be easy, but I can't find a way to do it. How do I
change the spacing between systems, not for the whole book, but for a single
score? I would think it would even be possible to do this within a score,
though I don't need that right now.

My particular use case: I have two scores to be printed on the same page.
The first score is a fiddle tune with chord symbols. The second score
consists of alternative chords only, so just ChordNames. The spacing between
the ChordNames systems is far, far too generous, and I would like to tighten
it up.

Many thanks!

- Ben