Re: LilyPond and FontForge

From: fasola
Subject: Re: LilyPond and FontForge
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 13:06:16 -0700 (MST)

I may be having the same problem. I'm using FontForge to make adjustments to
the shapenote note heads in emmentaler so they are more readable. This
involves changing the width of some symbols. When I generate my custom
version of emmentaler, some of the note heads don't line up with the stems.
Perhaps the problem is the LILC, LILF, and LILY tables? Could someone please
explain how to update them? Help greatly appreciated!