score wizard

From: wmilmoe
Subject: score wizard
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 22:28:33 +0000 (UTC)

good to know Urs about the frescobaldi.conf file.  I want to modify the wizard and I saw that I can do that more than I realized in the settings, parts and Titles and Headings tabs which is amazing and very helpful.
I guess I thought from the other post the three (settings, parts and Titles and Headings) tabs were also modifiable. Perhaps I was confused by the post by Ming saying that subsubtitle has a drop down menu as on my version it is a fill-in blank.   I do not need to modify them the tabs as I now realize that any info inputted to score wizard is saved unless <clear> is press and if one still wants to edit score wizard and yet save the inputted info one can create a file and save it as a template for future starting point.

> ./.config/frescobaldi
> ./.config/frescobaldi/frescobaldi.conf

This last file is Frescobaldi's configuration file on Linux, storing the same data as does the Windows registr.
However, you are not intended to manually edit this file, except to fix things that have gone wrong for whatever reason.

> Is it possible to modify the wizard in Linux?

What exactly is it you want to "modify"?
Everything you showed in the Windows registry it configurable, but not by editing the configuration, but from within the dialog/wizard itself.

Urs

regarding Kevin's post about

/frescobaldi_app/scorewiz/

no such directories
/frescobaldi_app
or
scorewiz/
on my machine perhaps because I am on Linux Mint 18 or frescobaldi 2.18.1?

But thank you so very much for the other information Kevin and Soundfromsounds (PS I did watch all your helpful tutorial videos even if they don't show in my knowledge)

Thank you all so very much!
Bill Milmoe