Re: Unconventional score and unwanted stray staff lines

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Unconventional score and unwanted stray staff lines
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 12:36:24 +1000

Hi David,

I can't quite grasp what your score is. Is it for five pianos, as all the piano staves are grouped into one system?

Anyway, adding \stopStaff at the end of the sections - does this do what you want? There seems to be some stray clefs in this, but I am sure you can tidy this up. I assume this is algorithmically generated music?

Andrew