Re: fingering

From: Robin Bannister
Subject: Re: fingering
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 18:36:49 +0200

Gianmaria Lari wrote:

If I'm not wrong to generate the two variables (myMusic and myFing) from
the previous code should not be that difficult.

1 I duplicate the music expression
2 In the variable where I want to put the music I remove the fingering
3 In the variable where I want to put the fingering I remove all the
articulations and I substitute each note occurrence with their octave with
s.
.
.
.
Any comments?

This scenario is incomplete.

There are surely further steps where you do something made possible by this separation of myFing.

And maybe not just one but several use cases.
These use cases would demonstrate what aspects of separation are important to you.

Cheers,
Robin