Re: fingering

From: Stephan Schöll
Subject: Re: fingering
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 11:23:07 +0200

Despite of my newbie status on the list, let me ask back:

What's your intention with separating dynamics, the notes and the
fingerings?

If the separation is only for displaying purposes in a specific staff, I
would simply remove the corresponding engravers from the voice
      \remove "Dynamic_engraver"
      \remove "Fingering_engraver"

Just my 2 cents ;-)
Cheers, Stephan