Re: v2.19.82 documentation unusable?

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: v2.19.82 documentation unusable?
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2018 07:51:17 -0800

Here's what the PDF notation manual looks like from my android phone.

--
Knute Snortum

On Sat, Nov 24, 2018, 7:03 AM Michael Gerdau <address@hidden wrote:

>> I am curious then as to why it all works fine for me and presumably others?
>> Sounds like a Mac font problem to me, given my other current experience
>> with Alegreya, as initially raised by Kieren.
>> Or has 2.19.82 been rebuilt since I downloaded it some time ago?
>> I may be wrong!
>
> Just checked, and the PDFs on the site have not been changed and are still broken.

Just looked at the 2.19.82 notation.pdf with my iPhone (read: clearly no lilypond fonts installed locally) and by briefly browsing through it I could not detect any broken images.

So I’m not convinced your analysis is completely correct.

Kind regards,
Michael