Re: Harp glissandi

From: Rachel Knight
Subject: Re: Harp glissandi
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 17:33:09 -0700

I like this solution a lot as it is simple. The glissando now look right except that it starts below the note instead of touching it. How would I fix the vertical aspect after rotating it? The angle is right in the first screenshot, but the placement is only correct in the original (screenshot 2).

Rachel