Harp glissandi

From: Rachel Knight
Subject: Harp glissandi
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 18:04:34 -0700

I can’t get the glissandi to look right in this passage. I followed the
instructions for when the glissando does not end on a note. The problem is that
the glissando is too steeply slanted downward. Rather than ending half way
between the two quarter notes, it should end beneath the following quarter note.
Rachel

Treble = \relative c' {
  \clef treble
  \time 4/4