Re: Attaching images to posts

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Attaching images to posts
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2018 11:07:16 +0100

Am So., 18. Nov. 2018 um 08:36 Uhr schrieb Andrew Bernard
<address@hidden>:

> What is the approved and recommend way to attach images for small examples to
> posts in this list?
>
> In the past I have just made an attachment to the post,

Please continue to do so.
Speaking only for myself, frequently I don't see inline images here.
Sometimes there is some hint an image could be there, then I have to
look into the archives, which is tedious. Sometimes there is nothing
at all...

Though, I think I'm not the only one refusing to allow inline-images generally.

> but it occurred to me that may not be the best thing to do.

Why do you think so?

Huge images shoul be uploaded elsewhere and then linked to anyway.

Cheers,
  Harm