Re: Attaching images to posts

From: Gianmaria Lari
Subject: Re: Attaching images to posts
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2018 10:47:55 +0100

On Sun, 18 Nov 2018 at 08:36, Andrew Bernard <address@hidden> wrote:
What is the approved and recommend way to attach images for small examples to posts in this list?

In the past I have just made an attachment to the post, but it occurred to me that may not be the best thing to do.

Andrew

There are different opinions about it.

I personally put the image near the text that explains the issue and I avoid to simply attach the image to the email. Image and text near each other makes more easy to understand the issue.

Of course there will be people that prefer attachemnt because it works with pine etc. etc. So when asked I attach the picture.

Ciao, g.